- Musculoskeletal and Sports Imaging
- Spinal Radiology and Intervention including Vertebroplasty
- Cardiac CT
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiology
- European Society of Skeletal Radiology
David studied medicine at St John’s College, Oxford University. He studied neuroscience for his BA in Medical Sciences and graduated from clinical school in 2008. He completed his Radiology training at the Oxford School of Radiology.
He sub-specialised in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford and was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist to Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in 2015.
David has an interest in Radiology research and has published several musculoskeletal papers in peer-review journals. His research and teaching interests include musculoskeletal injury, complex spinal cord injury and image guided musculoskeletal intervention.
David is currently the Radiology Research Lead for Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and the Clinical Tutor for Radiology.