- Vascular Imaging and Intervention
- Cardiac Imaging
- Gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, Gynaecological and Urological Imaging and Intervention
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society of Cardiac Radiology
- British Society of Interventional Radiology (Member of Council 2012-13)
- Fellow of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe
- European Society of Radiology
Dinuke graduated from the University of Sydney in 1998 (First Class Honours and University Medal). He trained in Medicine in Cambridge, and then completed Radiology training, including a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology, in Oxford.
He has been Clinical Lead for Vascular and Non-vascular Intervention at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust (BHT), and is actively involved in developing several key components of the Vascular, Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological Radiology services — angioplasty, stent and embolisation procedures, minimally invasive therapies for cancer, vascular malformations and pelvic pain, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR), fibroid embolisation, hepatobiliary imaging and virtual colonoscopy.
He was Chair of the Communications Committee of the British Society of Interventional Radiology (2012-13). He has been Clinical Tutor for Registrars rotating through BHT, and is a Clinical Supervisor for Oxford Interventional Radiology Fellows.
He is actively involved in research and teaching, and has published over 25 peer-reviewed papers, 4 book chapters and has given several invited lectures.