- Sports Imaging
- Spinal imaging and Spinal Intervention, including Vertebroplasty & Vertebral Ablation
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiology
- European Society of Skeletal Radiology
Joe qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St Thomas’ School of Medicine in 2005. He completed his Radiology training in the Oxford Deanery during which time he sub-specialised in Musculoskeletal Radiology. In 2017 he undertook a one-year fellowship in Musculoskeletal Imaging & Intervention at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
He was appointed to Buckinghamshire NHS Healthcare Trust in 2017 where he is the Radiology lead for Trauma.
Joe has an interest in Radiology teaching and research. He has presented at National and International Musculoskeletal Radiology Conferences and published several papers in peer-reviewed journals.